Pastrycook's Passionfruit Paste 52.797
A deep yellow paste made with fruit pulp and seeds which has a typical passionfruit flavour and aroma. The passionfruit paste, can be used directly as a spread, or ice cream ripple or when diluted 5 to 10%, can be used as a flavour and colour ingredient in bakery applications, notably in icings and glazes.
- Product Code: 52.797
- Product: Pastrycook's Passionfruit Paste
- Description: A deep yellow paste with fruit pulp and seeds with a typical passionfruit flavour and aroma. The colour of the concentrate may vary with age and raw materials.
- Function / Dosage: This product, can be used directly as a spread, or when diluted 5 to 10%, can be used in bakery applications, notably in icings and glazes.
- Specific Gravity: 1.15 +/- 0.05
- Ingredients: Passionfruit juice & seed (min 40%), water, sugar, thickener (1442), food acid (330), synthetic flavouring, preservatives (202,211), colour (Tartrazine C.I. 19140 E102). Dye content is 0.4% (w/w).
- Country: Manufactured in Australia from local and imported ingredients.
- Packaging: 2.2 kg and 10kg tamper evident, polyethylene buckets.
- Shelf Life: Unopened the product will keep 6 months if kept in a cool place away from direct sunlight. Refrigerate if necessary. Once opened refrigerate or freeze unused portion, use as soon as possible.
- Regulations: This product shall at the time of delivery conform in every respect to the provisions of the Australia/NZ food standards and regulations made thereunder. AFIS does not use genetically modified organisms for the manufacture of their products and to the best of our knowledge, the above product is manufactured from raw materials that have not been genetically modified. This product does not require labelling as a genetically modified food in accordance with FSANZ 1.5.2.
- Energy (kj): 506
- Carbohydrates - total (g): 27
- Sugar (g): 23.6
- Protein (g): 0.93
- Total Fat (g): 0.17
- Saturated Fat (g): 0.02
- Monosaturalted Fat (g): 0
- Polyunsaturated Fat (g): 0
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Sodium (mg): 11.5
- Potassium (mg): 49
- Units based per 100: g
- Cereals: Yes modified starch derived from Waxy Maize
- Crustaceans: No
- Eggs: No
- Fish: No
- Milk: No
- Nuts: No
- Peanuts: No
- Soy: No
- Sulphites: No
- Lupin: No
- Halal: Yes