Rosemary Extract 7.0053
Rosemary Extract is a yellowish brown to greenish brown liquid wihich contains the flavour,
aroma and antioxidant activity characteristic of rosemary. It may extend shelf life of products by reducing the development of rancid off-flavour and retards loss of colour and flavour.
- Product Code: 7.0053
- Product: Rosemary Extract
- Description: Yellowish brown liquid and with typical herbal aroma.
- Function / Dosage: Rosemary extract can be used for the protection of all types of animal oils and fats (e.g. lard and fish oil rich in omega-3 long chain polyunsaturated fatty acid) and vegetable oils and fats (e.g. soybean oil and hydrogenated vegetable fats) intended for direct consumption, and in industrial applications. Dosage 0.02- 0.1%, usage levels are based on fat content.
- Specific Gravity: Not available
- Ingredients: Rosemary extract is obtained by solvent extraction of dried rosemary herb, Rosmarinus officinalis L (Family: Lamiaceae, Labiatae). Natural Extract, Datem (472), Refined sunflower oil. Carnosic acid 4 -5%
- Country: India
- Packaging: 1kg, 5kg tamper evident polyethylene containers
- Shelf Life: Store in a clean, dry, well-ventilated warehouse at ambient temperature, away from odorous materials. Storage at temperatures greater than 35C may lead to a decreased shelf-life. For stock control purposes, a shelf-life of 12 months is specified.
- Regulations: This product shall at the time of delivery conform in every respect to the provisions of the Australia/NZ food standards and regulations made thereunder. AFIS does not use genetically modified organisms for the manufacture of their products and to the best of our knowledge, the above product is manufactured from raw materials that have not been genetically modified. This product does not require labelling as a genetically modified food in accordance with FSANZ 1.5.2.
- Energy (kj): 3088
- Carbohydrates - total (g): 0
- Sugar (g): 0
- Protein (g): 0
- Total Fat (g): 82
- Saturated Fat (g): 27
- Monosaturalted Fat (g): Not available
- Polyunsaturated Fat (g): Not available
- Cholesterol (mg): Not available
- Sodium (mg): 0
- Potassium (mg): Not available
- Units based per 100: g
- Cereals: No
- Crustaceans: No
- Eggs: No
- Fish: No
- Milk: No
- Nuts: No
- Peanuts: No
- Soy: No
- Sulphites: No
- Lupin: No