White Liquid Colour 12.235
A thick white odourless and tasteless liquid which will provide an opaque white colour when diluted as recommended. The colour of the concentrate may vary with age and raw materials.
- Product Code: 12.235
- Product: White Liquid Colour
- Description: A thick white odourless and tasteless liquid which will provide an opaque white colour when diluted as recommended. The colour of the concentrate may vary with age and raw materials.
- Function / Dosage: This product can be used as a colour ingredient in food applications, notably white chocolate based ganache. Recommended dosage is 0.1 to 0.5% (w/w).
- Specific Gravity: 1.85+/- 0.01
- Ingredients: Colour; Titanium dioxide C.I. 77891 (171), glycerol (422, plant derived) and water. Any substance or preparation in this product is listed as GRAS by FDA and/or FEMA. Dye content is 50% (w/w).
- Country: Manufactured in Australia from imported ingredients.
- Packaging: 20 kg tamper evident, polyethylene containers.
- Shelf Life: 12 months if kept in a cool place with limited head space. Do not refrigerate.
- Regulations: This product shall at the time of delivery conform in every respect to the provisions of the Australia/NZ food standards and regulations made thereunder. AFIS does not use genetically modified organisms for the manufacture of their products and to the best of our knowledge, the above product is manufactured from raw materials that have not been genetically modified. This product does not require labelling as a genetically modified food in accordance with FSANZ 1.5.2.
- Energy (kj): 810
- Carbohydrates - total (g): 45
- Sugar (g): 45g polyol (glycerol)
- Protein (g): 0
- Total Fat (g): 0
- Saturated Fat (g): 0
- Monosaturalted Fat (g): 0
- Polyunsaturated Fat (g): 0
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Sodium (mg): 10
- Potassium (mg): 0
- Units based per 100: g
- Cereals: No
- Crustaceans: No
- Eggs: No
- Fish: No
- Milk: No
- Nuts: No
- Peanuts: No
- Soy: No
- Sulphites: No
- Lupin: No
- Notes: Contains glycerol 45%(w/w). Check FSANZ website for specific food labelling requirements for this product if used as an ingredient in food.