Cochineal Liquid Colour Solution 14.520
A dark red liquid, with a slight characteristic cochineal odour, which creates a red to pinkish red hue in the final product, depending on the food product, processing and the quantity used. The colour of the concentrate may vary with age and raw materials.
- Product Code: 14.520
- Product: Cochineal Liquid Colour Solution 1.36%
- Description: A dark red liquid, with a slight cochineal odour, which creates a red to pinkish red hue in the final product, depending on the food product, processing and the quantity used. The colour of the concentrate may vary with age and raw materials.
- Function / Dosage: This product can be used as an ingredient to colour foods, cosmetics, or pharmaceuticals. Recommended dilution is approximately 0.1% to 0.3%, depending upon application.Can be added directly to the food product while stirring. However, it is recommended to mix the colour with a small portion of the preparation before adding it to the product.
- Specific Gravity: 0.99 +/- 0.01
- Ingredients: Water, ethanol (starch &/or sugar derived), carminic acid (120, C.I. 75470). Dye content is not less than 1.36%. Any ingredient in this product is listed as GRAS by FDA and/or FEMA.
- Country: Manufactured in Australia from local and imported ingredients.
- Packaging: 1 litre, 5 litre and 25 litre tamper evident, polyethylene containers.
- Shelf Life: Stable for 6 months if kept in a cool place with limited head space, protected from light. Refrigeration is recommended.
- Regulations: This product shall at the time of delivery conform in every respect to the provisions of the Australia/NZ food standards and regulations made thereunder. AFIS does not use genetically modified organisms for the manufacture of their products and to the best of our knowledge, the above product is manufactured from raw materials that have not been genetically modified. This product does not require labelling as a genetically modified food in accordance with FSANZ 1.5.2.
- Energy (kj): 288
- Carbohydrates - total (g): 0.1
- Sugar (g): 0
- Protein (g): 0.5
- Total Fat (g): 0
- Saturated Fat (g): 0
- Monosaturalted Fat (g): 0
- Polyunsaturated Fat (g): 0
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Sodium (mg): 0.1
- Potassium (mg): 0
- Units based per 100: ml
- Cereals: No
- Crustaceans: No
- Eggs: No
- Fish: No
- Milk: No
- Nuts: No
- Peanuts: No
- Soy: No
- Sulphites: No
- Halal: No