White Chocolate Powder Flavour 75.998
A fine off-white to pale yellow crystalline powder with a distinct white chocolate flavour and aroma when diluted as recommended. The colour of the concentrate may vary with age and raw materials.
- Product Code: 75.998
- Product: White Chocolate Powder Flavour
- Description: A fine off-white to pale yellow crystalline powder with a distinct white chocolate flavour and aroma when diluted as recommended. The colour of the concentrate may vary with age and raw materials.
- Function / Dosage: This product can be used as a flavour/fragrance ingredient in food (notably beverages). Recommended dosage is 0.1% to 0.5% depending upon application.
- Specific Gravity: Not Applicable
- Ingredients: Dextrose monohydrate (corn derived), a blend of natural and synthetic flavouring substances. Any flavouring substance or preparation in this product is listed as GRAS by FDA and/or FEMA.
- Country: Manufactured in Australia from imported ingredients.
- Packaging: 15 kg tamper evident, polyethylene containers.
- Shelf Life: 12 months if kept in a cool place (<30C)with limited head space. Do not refrigerate. May form lumps when exposed to moist conditions.
- Regulations: This product shall at the time of delivery conform in every respect to the provisions of the Australia/NZ food standards and regulations made thereunder. AFIS does not use genetically modified organisms for the manufacture of their products and to the best of our knowledge, the above product is manufactured from raw materials that have not been genetically modified. This product does not require labelling as a genetically modified food in accordance with FSANZ 1.5.2.
- Energy (kj): 1356
- Carbohydrates - total (g): 76.5
- Sugar (g): 76.5
- Protein (g): 0
- Total Fat (g): 0
- Saturated Fat (g): 0
- Monosaturalted Fat (g): 0
- Polyunsaturated Fat (g): 0
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Sodium (mg): 0
- Potassium (mg): 0
- Units based per 100: g
- Cereals: No
- Crustaceans: No
- Eggs: No
- Fish: No
- Milk: No
- Nuts: No
- Peanuts: No
- Soy: No
- Sulphites: sulphite from dextrose max 8 ppm SO2
- Lupin: No
- Halal: Yes