Vanilla Powder Flavour 75.588
A natural vanilla powder flavour, based on an extract of Vanilla planifolia beans and other natural ingredients . A fine light tan coloured powder with a distinct vanilla flavour and aroma when diluted as recommended. This flavour is ideal for bakery and confectionery products however it is not suitable for cold mix beverage products.
- Product Code: 75.588
- Product: Natural vanilla powder flavour with other natural flavourings.
- Description: A fine light tan coloured crystalline powder with a distinct vanilla flavour and aroma when diluted as recommended. The colour of the concentrate may vary with age and raw materials.
- Function / Dosage: This product can be used as flavour ingredient in food applications. Recommended dosage is 0.1% to 0.3% (w/w).
- Specific Gravity: Not Applicable
- Ingredients: Dextrose monohydrate (maize derived), natural flavouring substances and natural vanilla bean extract. Any flavouring substance or preparation in this product is listed as GRAS by FDA and/or FEMA.
- Country: Manufactured in Australia from imported ingredients.
- Packaging: 15 kg tamper evident, polyethylene containers.
- Shelf Life: 12 months if kept in a cool place(<30C) with limited head space. Do not refrigerate. May form lumps when exposed to moist conditions.
- Regulations: This product shall at the time of delivery conform in every respect to the provisions of the Australia/NZ food standards and regulations made thereunder. AFIS does not use genetically modified organisms for the manufacture of their products and to the best of our knowledge, the above product is manufactured from raw materials that have not been genetically modified. This product does not require labelling as a genetically modified food in accordance with FSANZ 1.5.2.
- Energy (kj): 1273
- Carbohydrates - total (g): 74.4
- Sugar (g): 72.3
- Protein (g): 0
- Total Fat (g): 0
- Saturated Fat (g): 0
- Monosaturalted Fat (g): 0
- Polyunsaturated Fat (g): 0
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Sodium (mg): 0
- Potassium (mg): 0
- Units based per 100: g
- Cereals: Dextrose from maize (no gluten)
- Crustaceans: No
- Eggs: No
- Fish: No
- Milk: No
- Nuts: No
- Peanuts: No
- Soy: No
- Sulphites: sulphite from dextrose max 8 ppm SO2
- Lupin: No
- Halal: Yes