Raspberry Powder Flavour 75.1019N
A fine off-white coloured powder with a distinct fruity raspberry flavour and aroma when diluted as recommended.
- Product Code: 75.1019N
- Product: Raspberry Powder Flavour
- Description: A fine off-white coloured powder with a distinct fruity raspberry flavour and aroma when diluted as recommended.
- Function / Dosage: This product can be used as a flavouring and aroma ingredient in foods. Recommended dosage is 0.1% to 0.6% (as consumed), depending upon application.
- Specific Gravity: Not applicable
- Ingredients: Dextrose monohydrate (corn derived), modified starch (1405, maize derived), natural flavour substances and natural rosemary extract. Any flavouring substance or preparation in this product is listed as GRAS by FDA and/or FEMA.
- Country: Manufactured in Australia from imported ingredients.
- Packaging: 10 kg tamper evident, polyethylene containers.
- Shelf Life: 12 months if kept sealed in a cool place (less than 30°C) with limited head space, protected from light. Do not refrigerate.
- Regulations: This product shall at the time of delivery conform in every respect to the provisions of the Australia/NZ food standards and regulations made thereunder. AFIS does not use genetically modified organisms for the manufacture of their products and to the best of our knowledge, the above product is manufactured from raw materials that have not been genetically modified. This product does not require labelling as a genetically modified food in accordance with FSANZ 1.5.2.
- Energy (kj): 776
- Carbohydrates - total (g): 88.3
- Sugar (g): 53.8
- Protein (g): 0.08
- Total Fat (g): 0.1
- Saturated Fat (g): 0.1
- Monosaturalted Fat (g): 0
- Polyunsaturated Fat (g): 0
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Sodium (mg): 22.8
- Potassium (mg): 0
- Units based per 100: g
- Cereals: Carriers derived from maize
- Crustaceans: No
- Eggs: No
- Fish: No
- Milk: No
- Nuts: No
- Peanuts: No
- Soy: No
- Sulphites: Yes sulphite less than 10 mg/kg
- Lupin: No
- Halal: Yes