Pineapple Emulsion 52.5013
An opaque bright yellow liquid with a distinct pineapple flavour and aroma when diluted as recommended. Please note that minimum orders apply to this product.
- Product Code: 52.5013
- Product: Pineapple Emulsion
- Description: An opaque bright yellow liquid with a distinct pineapple flavour and aroma when diluted as recommended. The colour of the concentrate may vary with age and raw materials.
- Function / Dosage: This product is designed to be used as a flavour/colour ingredient for carbonated beverages. Recommended dosage is 0.1 to 0.2%.
- Specific Gravity: 1.10 +/- 0.01
- Ingredients: Water, natural and synthetic flavour substances, sorbitol, stabiliser (444), modified starch (1450 derived from maize), colours (102,110), food acid (330), preservative (211). Any flavouring substance or preparation is this product is listed as GRAS by FDA and/or FEMA.
- Country: Manufactured in Australia from local (50%) and imported ingredients.
- Packaging: 25 litre tamper evident, polyethylene containers.
- Shelf Life: 10 months if kept in a cool place with limited head space. Do not refrigerate.
- Regulations: This product shall at the time of delivery conform in every respect to the provisions of the Australia/NZ food standards and regulations made thereunder. AFIS does not use genetically modified organisms for the manufacture of their products and to the best of our knowledge, the above product is manufactured from raw materials that have not been genetically modified. This product does not require labelling as a genetically modified food in accordance with FSANZ 1.5.2.
- Energy (kj): 922
- Carbohydrates - total (g): 20.1
- Sugar (g): 0
- Protein (g): 0
- Total Fat (g): 9.8
- Saturated Fat (g): 9.8
- Monosaturalted Fat (g): 0
- Polyunsaturated Fat (g): 0
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Sodium (mg): 401
- Potassium (mg): 36
- Units based per 100: ml
- Cereals: Yes modified starch derived from maize
- Crustaceans: No
- Eggs: No
- Fish: No
- Milk: No
- Nuts: No
- Peanuts: No
- Soy: No
- Sulphites: <2.0 mg/kg (sulphur dioxde 220) from sorbitol
- Lupin: No
- Halal: Yes