Caramel Powder Flavour 75.1002N
A fine light tan coloured powder with a distinct caramel flavour and aroma when diluted as recommended. This flavour is ideal for use in sugar free beverages, confectionery and other sweet applications where a rich, creamy caramel flavour is required.
- Product Code: 75.1002N
- Product: Caramel Powder Flavour
- Description: A fine light tan coloured powder with a distinct caramel flavour and aroma when diluted as recommended. The colour of the concentrate may vary with age and raw materials.
- Function / Dosage: This product can be used as flavour ingredient in food applications. Recommended dosage is 0.2% to 0.6% (w/w).
- Specific Gravity: Not applicable
- Ingredients: Gum Acacia (414), natural flavouring substances, antioxidant rosemary extract (392).. Any flavouring substance or preparation in this product is listed as GRAS by FDA and/or FEMA.
- Country: Manufactured in Australia from imported ingredients.
- Packaging: 10 kg tamper evident, polyethylene containers.
- Shelf Life: 12 months if kept sealed in a cool place(<30C) with limited head space protected from light. Do not refrigerate.
- Regulations: This product shall at the time of delivery conform in every respect to the provisions of the Australia/NZ food standards and regulations made thereunder. AFIS does not use genetically modified organisms for the manufacture of their products and to the best of our knowledge, the above product is manufactured from raw materials that have not been genetically modified. This product does not require labelling as a genetically modified food in accordance with FSANZ 1.5.2.
- Energy (kj): 831
- Carbohydrates - total (g): 77
- Sugar (g): 0
- Protein (g): 0
- Total Fat (g): <0.2
- Saturated Fat (g): <0.1
- Monosaturalted Fat (g): Not available
- Polyunsaturated Fat (g): Not available
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Sodium (mg): 4
- Potassium (mg): 18
- Units based per 100: g
- Cereals: No
- Crustaceans: No
- Eggs: No
- Fish: No
- Milk: No
- Nuts: No
- Peanuts: No
- Soy: No
- Sulphites: No
- Lupin: No
- Halal: Yes
- Notes: Contains 76% crude dietary fibre