Bunspice Powder Flavour 75.0021N
A fine white to off white coloured crystalline powder with a distinct mixed spice flavour and aroma when diluted as recommended. This product provides a delicious spicy flavour ideal for use in cakes and buns.
- Product Code: 75.0021N
- Product: Bunspice Powder Flavour
- Description: A fine white to off white coloured crystalline powder with a distinct mixed spice flavour and aroma when diluted as recommended. The colour of the concentrate may vary with age and raw materials.
- Function / Dosage: This product can be used as a flavour/fragrance ingredient in food (notably bakery products). Recommended dosage is 0.1% to 0.5% as consumed, depending upon application.
- Specific Gravity: Not applicable
- Ingredients: Dextrose monohydrate (maize derived), natural spice extracts and natural flavouring substances. Any flavouring substance or preparation in this product is listed as GRAS by FDA and/or FEMA.
- Country: Manufactured in Australia from imported ingredients.
- Packaging: 15 kg tamper evident, polyethylene containers.
- Shelf Life: 12 months if kept sealed in a cool place with limited head space. Do not refrigerate.
- Regulations: This product shall at the time of delivery conform in every respect to the provisions of the Australia/NZ food standards and regulations made thereunder. AFIS does not use genetically modified organisms for the manufacture of their products and to the best of our knowledge, the above product is manufactured from raw materials that have not been genetically modified. This product does not require labelling as a genetically modified food in accordance with FSANZ 1.5.2.
- Energy (kj): 1449
- Carbohydrates - total (g): 86.35
- Sugar (g): 86.35
- Protein (g): 0
- Total Fat (g): 0
- Saturated Fat (g): 0
- Monosaturalted Fat (g): 0
- Polyunsaturated Fat (g): 0
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Sodium (mg): 0
- Potassium (mg): 0
- Units based per 100: g
- Cereals: No
- Crustaceans: No
- Eggs: No
- Fish: No
- Milk: No
- Nuts: No
- Peanuts: No
- Soy: No
- Sulphites: sulphite from dextrose max 8 ppm SO2
- Lupin: No