Apple Powder Flavour 75.1007N
A fine light off white coloured powder with a distinct apple flavour and aroma when diluted as recommended. This flavour is ideal for use in beverages, confectionery and other applications where a fresh sweet apple flavour is required.
- Product Code: 75.1007N
- Product: Apple Powder Flavour
- Description: A fine light off white coloured powder with a distinct apple flavour and aroma when diluted as recommended.
- Function / Dosage: This flavour is ideal for use in beverages, confectionery and other applications where a fresh sweet apple flavour is required. Recommended dosage is 0.1% to 0.6% (w/w) as consumed.
- Specific Gravity: Not applicable
- Ingredients: Dextrose monohydrate (maize derived), natural flavouring substances and rosemary extract.. Any flavouring substance or preparation in this product is listed as GRAS by FDA and/or FEMA.
- Country: Manufactured in Australia from imported ingredients.
- Packaging: 15 kg tamper evident, polyethylene containers.
- Shelf Life: 12-6 months if kept in a cool place (<30C) with limited head space. Do not refrigerate. May form lumps when exposed to moist conditions.
- Regulations: This product shall at the time of delivery conform in every respect to the provisions of the Australia/NZ food standards and regulations made thereunder. AFIS does not use genetically modified organisms for the manufacture of their products and to the best of our knowledge, the above product is manufactured from raw materials that have not been genetically modified. This product does not require labelling as a genetically modified food in accordance with FSANZ 1.5.2.
- Energy (kj): 1485
- Carbohydrates - total (g): 88.3
- Sugar (g): 86.7
- Protein (g): 0
- Total Fat (g): <1
- Saturated Fat (g): <0.1
- Monosaturalted Fat (g): 0
- Polyunsaturated Fat (g): 0
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Sodium (mg): 0
- Potassium (mg): 0
- Units based per 100: g
- Cereals: Dextrose derived from maize
- Crustaceans: No
- Eggs: No
- Fish: No
- Milk: No
- Nuts: No
- Peanuts: No
- Soy: No
- Sulphites: Sulphite from dextrose max 8 ppm SO2
- Lupin: No
- Halal: Yes