75.0026 Chocolate Powder Flavour
- Product Code: 75.0026
- Product: Chocolate Powder Flavour
- Description: A fine pale brown solid, semi-solid powder with a distinct chocolate flavour and aroma when diluted as recommended. The colour of the concentrate may vary with age and raw materials.
- Function / Dosage: This product is intended for use in further preparation and can be used as a flavour/fragrance ingredient in food or beverage applications. Recommended dosage is 0.05% to 0.2% depending upon application.
- Specific Gravity: N/A
- Ingredients: Maize Maltodextrin, Medium Chain Triglycerides (from coconut and/or palm kernel fatty acids), INS 501 Potassium Carbonate and a blend of natural and synthetic flavouring substances. Any flavouring substance or preparation in this product is listed as GRAS by FDA and/or FEMA.
- Country: Indonesia
- Packaging: 20kg Tamper evident, Polyethylene liner packaging enclosed in carton box.
- Shelf Life: 12 months if kept in a cool place (<30C)with limited head space. Do not refrigerate. May form lumps when exposed to moist conditions.
- Regulations: This product shall at the time of delivery conform in every respect to the provisions of the Australia/NZ food standards and regulations made thereunder. AFIS does not use genetically modified organisms for the manufacture of their products and to the best of our knowledge, the above product is manufactured from raw materials that have not been genetically modified. This product does not require labelling as a genetically modified food in accordance with FSANZ 1.5.2.
- Energy (kj): 1712
- Carbohydrates - total (g): 83.14
- Sugar (g): 5.93
- Protein (g): 0.76
- Total Fat (g): 7.46
- Saturated Fat (g): 7.32
- Monosaturalted Fat (g): 0.13
- Polyunsaturated Fat (g): 0.01
- Cholesterol (mg): 35
- Sodium (mg): 18
- Potassium (mg): 174
- Units based per 100: g
- Cereals: No
- Crustaceans: No
- Eggs: No
- Fish: No
- Milk: No
- Nuts: No
- Peanuts: No
- Soy: No
- Sulphites: Yes <10ppm (expressed as SO2)
- Lupin: No
- Halal: Yes
- Notes: Added benzyl alcohol 2.5% (w/w)