White Chocolate Ganache Enhancer 23.0034
A thick white paste with a typical white chocolate flavour and colour when diluted as recommended. The colour of the concentrate may vary with age and raw materials.
- Product Code: 23.0034
- Product: White Chocolate Ganache Enhancer
- Description: A thick white paste with a typical white chocolate flavour and colour when diluted as recommended. The colour of the concentrate may vary with age and raw materials.
- Function / Dosage: This product can be used as a flavour/colour ingredient in food applications, notably white chocolate based ganache. Recommended dosage is 0.5 to 1.0% dispersed in boiling cream. Subsequently, the cream mixture is added to white chocolate.
- Specific Gravity: 1.05 +/- 0.10
- Ingredients: Glycerol (422, plant derived), colour; Titanium dioxide C.I. 77891 (171), emulsifier(471), a blend of natural and synthetic flavouring substances. Any flavouring substance or preparation in this product is listed as GRAS by FDA and/or FEMA. Dye content is 25% (w/w).
- Country: Manufactured in Australia from local and imported ingredients.
- Packaging: 20 kg tamper evident, polyethylene containers.
- Shelf Life: 12 months if kept in a cool place with limited head space. Do not refrigerate.
- Regulations: This product shall at the time of delivery conform in every respect to the provisions of the Australia/NZ food standards and regulations made thereunder. AFIS does not use genetically modified organisms for the manufacture of their products and to the best of our knowledge, the above product is manufactured from raw materials that have not been genetically modified. This product does not require labelling as a genetically modified food in accordance with FSANZ 1.5.2.
- Energy (kj): 1583
- Carbohydrates - total (g): 0.14
- Sugar (g): 0
- Protein (g): 0
- Total Fat (g): 14.3
- Saturated Fat (g): 14.3
- Monosaturalted Fat (g): 0
- Polyunsaturated Fat (g): 0
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Sodium (mg): 39
- Potassium (mg): 0
- Units based per 100: g
- Cereals: No
- Crustaceans: No
- Eggs: No
- Fish: No
- Milk: No
- Nuts: No
- Peanuts: No
- Soy: No
- Sulphites: No
- Lupin: No
- Halal: Yes
- Notes: Halal suitable